Criminal charges can have serious and life-changing consequences. Being arrested or charged with a criminal, traffic, drug or fraud offence is extremely stressful. There is a lot at stake, which is why seeking legal advice and representation is crucial, even for seemingly minor issues. You need an experienced criminal defence lawyer to provide practical and effective advice and representation.
Remember, if you are arrested or charged by police, you are required by law to provide your name, address and contact details, HOWEVER, do not take part in an interview until you have spoken to Savannah Legal Barristers & Solicitors. This is particularly important if you wish to defend your charges at trial.
Whether you need a free, one-hour initial consultation with a criminal defence lawyer or full representation from an experienced criminal defence lawyer through all stages of your proceedings, Savannah Legal can help you every step of the way.
We know that dealing with the law can be extremely stressful, and there are times when you need assistance urgently. In these circumstances, you need a criminal defence lawyer you can trust and communicate openly with, someone who will listen and offer you real solutions. At Savannah Legal, we take time to listen to your circumstances without judgment. Our legal services are available 24/7, (including weekends).
Our expert criminal lawyers can provide you with assistance in a wide range of areas including (but not limited to):
- Fraud offences
- Common and Aggravated Assaults
- Drug offences
- Cultivation & Possession
- Criminal damage to Property
- Drunk & Disorderly Behaviour
- Bail Applications
- Children’s Court matters
- Trial and Court representation
- Appeals, including sentence appeals
- Violence Restraining Order & Breaches of VRO
- DUI – Driving under the Influence of Alcohol
- Dangerous Driving Occasioning Grievous Bodily Harm
- Reckless driving
- Dangerous driving
- Careless driving
- Driving whilst disqualified (on either Court or Fines suspension)
- Traffic Infringement notices
- Extra-ordinary Driver’s License Application
- License suspension appeals
- Representation in all proceedings